How can I become a client?
- Complete registration here and read our policies. Registration is $35.00. We do not have annual fees.
- You receive a welcome email immediately with instructions to log in and complete your profile.
- Once your profile is complete, you can place babysitting requests. We take bookings in our convenient automated system. See how it works, here.
To recruit a nanny, home manager or family assistant through us, start here.
How do you screen sitters?
- Each candidate completes a personal interview, and we process an extensive 7-year background check and a driving record
- We verify references, car insurance and valid license
- Team members are required to maintain current CPR certification and complete a renewal class every 2 years
- Team members must have a minimum of 3 years of childcare experience, and most have much more
- Team members have received the COVID vaccine at least once (medical/religious exemption honored)
We prioritizing hiring candidates who are kind, patient, responsive, and reliable.
Want to review what our background check covers? Click here.
Are all of the babysitters women?
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Our team includes women, men, transgender men and women, and nonbinary people. Please let us know in advance if your family has a non-discriminatory need to work with a babysitter of a certain gender. We may be able to provide accommodation in certain instances.
What are the hourly rates?
Our standard hourly rates for babysitting are available here.
How do I pay my babysitter?
Your sitter will collect your payment at the end of your booking, before they leave. Sitters accept electronic payment such as Venmo, Zelle, or Apple Pay, and can accept cash. Please, no checks.
Can you help me hire a nanny?
Yes! We help families to hire nannies, family assistants, and home managers. See our nanny placement page and consult with us, here.
Do you care for children with autism?
We have team members with experience caring for children with autism. Not all team members have experience, which may reduce the pool of sitters available. You can also contact Specialized Sitters in Denver. If you have questions please call us at (303) 749.1168 or email email@example.com.
Can you drop off my child at school or an activity?
Our sitters are permitted to drive children. We have a 3 hour minimum, or for your sitter to be paid for 3 hours if you need them for less than that amount of time.