Event Childcare & Party Sitters
Child’s Play For The Big Day
We have options to suit your plans:
your wedding or reception is adults-only and your venue will have a kid-centered activities room where children will play
Children attend part of your event
children start their day at your event and then go with their sitter to an onsite kid-centered activities room – this is a great option if a parent or child is in your wedding party and needs to get ready onsite
Kids are at the whole event!
your event is a child’s birthday party and you want expert help, or children will attend your event and you want sitter supervision so parents can enjoy the festivities
Care for children offsite
sitters provide care at your guests’ hotel rooms or Airbnbs so children can relax and play while parents go out
Working with us ensures:
Experienced event sitters
our event sitters typically have experience with large groups of children through work as camp counselors, after school program leaders, or teachers
Games and activities
our service includes age-appropriate games and activities to ensure that children are engaged and have a great time; these are yours to keep after the event or your guests or sitters may take them home
Coordination & planning
we manage registration of your guests who will use our service, and we can coordinate details with your event planner
Safe, smooth conclusion
we oversee safe sign-in and sign-out of each child to their parent or guardian, and we settle payment to your sitters at the end of your event
Event Care Pricing
Onsite Event Package
$995.00 includes your 4-hour booking with 2 sitters and your sitters’ wages
$100.00 per hour for each hour after the first 4 hours
$50.00 per hour for each additional sitter – an additional sitter is required for groups of more than 8 children, and for groups that include multiple children under the age of two years old
Holiday Onsite Event Package
$1475.00 includes your 4-hour booking with 2 sitters and your sitters’ wages
Holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Eve, Christmas
$185.00 per hour for each hour after the first 4 hours
$85.00 per hour for each additional sitter – an additional sitter is required for groups of more than 8 children, and for groups that include multiple children under the age of two years old
We collect full payment when your event is confirmed and hold this as your deposit – see cancellation and refund policy below
We apply 20% gratuity for groups of 15 children or more
- An event booking is any location that is not a residence or a hotel room, such as wedding venues, outdoor events, and corporate conferences
- Event bookings typically call for 6 weeks notice
- We request your final headcount 4 weeks before your event – if you have an event planner they may track this for you
- Event sitters do not drive children or leave the worksite
- Each child’s meals and snacks must be provided by the parent or by your venue
- For infants and toddlers: diapers, wipes and mobile crib (if needed) must be provided by the parent
- Our sitter-to-child ratio is 1-to-4 and reduces to 1-to-2 for children under 2 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by a sitter or their parent when coming or going from the room where care is provided
- A child can only be released to the adult who dropped them off unless otherwise planned in advance; any person picking up a child, including their own parent, must be able to present legal ID
- Payment in full is collected when your booking is confirmed
- If canceling with 90 days notice – 75% refund
- If canceling with 30 to 90 days notice – 50% refund
- If canceling with less than 30 days notice – full payment retained
- Changes that reduce the number of sitters you need follow the cancellation policy outlined above
Can I offer my guests childcare at their hotel rooms?
Yes! This is ideal when your event is adults-only and you want guests to have childcare, but your venue will not have a separate space for children. Your guests reserve childcare by completing our registration form here. Registration includes a one-time payment of $44.95, our $35.00 daily booking charge, and the sitter’s hourly rate. Our visitor hourly rates begin at $35.00 per hour for 1 child.
Your guests will enjoy peace of mind knowing that our sitters are screened and reliable, and they won’t need to look for childcare on their own.
How many sitters will I need?
We have a 2 sitter minimum for safety. Two sitters can typically care for eight children depending on the space, the children’s ages, and any special needs. We have a ratio of 1 sitter per 2 children for children under the age of two years old.
My guests need strollers or cribs. Do you offer those?
Your guests can rent great items locally in Broomfield, CO with Baby Quip! Broomfield is centrally located between Boulder and Denver and Baby Quip can deliver.
Do you provide activities or toys?
Typically parents have already packed small toys and activities for their child. We can bring along light games and activities which would be yours to keep after the event, or guests and sitters may take them home. Primarily, sitters use their creative ideas and enthusiasm to engage children. We keep toys minimal to reduce cleanup and help you to avoid going home with unwanted things.
Tell us about your event! You will be directed to our registration form – please select Event care request in question 1. No payment required.